1 Chicken breast
2 tablespoons Honey
1/2 tablespoon Catnip
2 cups Water
1. Combine honey, catnip and water in a bowl.
2. Clean the chicken breast and cut into thin strips, removing all the fat you can from the meat. It is easier to cut if you freeze the chicken slightly.
3. Place strips into the marinade and allow to marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fahrenheit.
5. Place on a cookie sheet 1/2 inches apart, brush with marinade for additional flavor.
6. Dry in an oven, with the door slightly open to let out moisture, for about 3 to 4 hours, until meat is dry appearance and texture.
Cool and store in an air tight container.
*If you have a food dehydrator that can be used to dry the meat as well, just follow the manufactures instructions.